8 RECIPES FOR LIFE eBook (Kindle)
This is the eBook download for Kindle. If you use a Kindle or a Kindle app to read, please purchase this version of the eBook.
Alternatively, you can buy it from Amazon Kindle Store where the eBook will be directly delivered to your Kindle device.
If you decide to buy the eBook on this page, there are two steps involved to get the eBook onto your Kindle device.
- Identify your Send-to-Kindle email address
- Email the eBook to your Send-to-Kindle email address
How to complete the two steps
- Use this link to access your “Manage Your Content and Devices” page
- Choose the “Preferences” tab
- Under “Personal Document Settings”, you will find the email address to your Kindle device, i.e. your Send-to-Kindle email address
- Check that your normal email address is on the “Approved Personal Document E-mail List”; if it’s not, click “Add a new approved e-mail address” and add your normal email address
- Use your normal email account to send the eBook to your Send-to-Kindle email address
- The eBook will then appear on your Kindle device
8 Recipes for Life
Life is like cooking a meal, we all have different ingredients and we all have something unique to offer. This book helps us make the best meal with the ingredients we have in life. These counterintuitive recipes are easy to use, yet they bring great results. They are accompanied by worksheets which encourage us to find solutions which work for us in our individual situations.
A major theme in this book is bridging the head and heart; we hope to accomplish a paradigm shift with this book where all of us stop living like our head and heart constantly pull us apart and start to live with our head and heart cooperating synergistically.
8 Recipes for Life caters to people’s hunger for practical wisdom. It is a self help book with eight original, thought-provoking, and ready-to-use life lessons that can help you find fulfilment. It avoids a one-size-fits-all prescription by using worksheets to encourage you to find solutions which work in your individual situation.
Lots of us wonder why we are not as happy as we want to be even with all our needs seemingly met. We are desperate to be happier, more successful, and most of all we want to have more fulfilling lives. We can achieve all three simply by being our true selves.